February 28-March 1 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Milwaukee
Tuesday, February 28
2:00 p.m. Registration Opens
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Educational Seminars
Repairing Electric Vehicles Safely
Wisconsin State Patrol Update
2:00 p.m. Vendor Exhibits Open
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Wednesday, March 1
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Buffet Breakfast
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Speaker Series
American Bus Association Update
United Motorcoach Association Update
FMCSA Regulatory Update
Driver Recruitment and Retention Strategies
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Annual Business Meeting
11:45 – 12 noon WMC Board Meeting
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel – Milwaukee Downtown
611 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Group Name: WI Motor Coach Association
Room block cut off: February 14, 2023
Rate: $142 per night
Group Code: WMC
Phone Number: 414-273-2950
Or book online: Click here
Invited Speakers (subject to change)
Event Cancellation by WMC
- The WI Motorcoach Association reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If WMC cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- WMC accepts no additional liability for travel, accommodation or any other additional costs incurred
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $20 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Transfer of Registration
- All registrations are transferable.