REGISTRATION, VENDORS AND SPONSORSHIPS
April 27 & 28th at the 2021 at the Double Tree by Hilton in Milwaukee
Tuesday, Feb. 23
1:00 – 1:30 p.m. Lunch Buffet
1:30 – 4:00 p.m. Safety & Maintenance Roundtable Forum
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Welcome Cocktail Reception & Vendor Exhibits
Wednesday, Feb. 24
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast Buffet
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Speaker Series
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Annual Business Meeting
11:45 – 12 noon WMC Board Meeting
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel – Milwaukee Downtown
611 W. Wisconsin Avenie
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Group Name: WI Motor Coach Association
Room block cut off: March 26th
Group Code: WM4
Phone Number: 414-273-2950
Or book online HERE
Event Cancellation by WMC
- The WI Motorcoach Association reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If WMC cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- WMC accepts no additional liability for travel, accommodation or any other additional costs incurred
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $20 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Transfer of Registration
- All registrations are transferable.