REGISTRATION, VENDORS AND SPONSORSHIPS
April 27 & 28th at the 2021 at the Double Tree by Hilton in Milwaukee
Tuesday, Feb. 23
1:00 – 1:30 p.m. Lunch Buffet
1:30 – 4:00 p.m. Safety & Maintenance Roundtable Forum
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Welcome Cocktail Reception & Vendor Exhibits
Wednesday, Feb. 24
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast Buffet
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Speaker Series
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Annual Business Meeting
11:45 – 12 noon WMC Board Meeting
Event Cancellation by WMC
- The WI Motorcoach Association reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If WMC cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- WMC accepts no additional liability for travel, accommodation or any other additional costs incurred
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $20 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Transfer of Registration
- All registrations are transferable.
The health and safety of all convention attendees is of utmost importance. To that end, we will work closely with hotel staff and management to create a safe environment while allowing for free flow of discussion normally had at our conventions and trade shows.
If you are eating or drinking indoors, you are not required to wear a mask while at your table.
Breakfast will be in the same room as the Speakers Series, so you will not be moving from one room to another.
Large tables will be set for no more than four people per table and seating will be properly distanced from each other.
Hotel staff (who will be masked) will be serving food to attendees along the reception and breakfast buffet lines in order to minimize contact with plates, serving utensils, serving trays, and food warmers.
Hand sanitizers, wipes and masks will be available at all times to anyone who wishes to use them.
Masks only need to be worn inside if an attendee is moving from one location to the another. Once you are seated (or standing) at a table with food or beverage, masks may be removed.